Last weekend we headed up Hobble Creek Canyon with some of our friends from the ward. Our favorite site (which has always been free) now has a sign posted that reads "Fee Area". The wierd thing was that a guy from the ward and I both thought it said "Free Area". We found out later what it actually said, but luckily didn't get ticketed for not paying.
Camping is a lot different now that Vanessa is walking. I've never seen a kid get to dirty so quick. She really liked throwing rocks into the stream with me, and even dipped her forehead in a couple of times.


3 comments:
i LOVE it!! The pictures are great and you are both natural-born writers! I'm so glad you started this, but beware, I will be checking every day so keep me posted!!
So Darling!! The more pictures of the Mexi-fry, the better! You guys are so awesome!
I can't believe I WANTED to get dirty! Sorry, Mom! ha.
Post a Comment