Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy Goosh! I can't believe it! I saw and read that first picture and I thought she was on a potty training seat, and thought she was announcing she was potty trained! LOL! Congrats! We now need all details! We sure love you guys!
Just to answer the big question, "when am I due?", I used an online calculator. I am due May 27th (Sorry Mom Brown, I was adding a week in the wrong direction!). I'm not sure what other questions you all might have, but I will say that pizza is already starting to seem unappetizing.
5 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! CONGRATULATIONS!! Okay so, when are you due? I am so excited for you guys!! What a cute way to tell!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy Goosh! I can't believe it! I saw and read that first picture and I thought she was on a potty training seat, and thought she was announcing she was potty trained! LOL! Congrats! We now need all details! We sure love you guys!
Just to answer the big question, "when am I due?", I used an online calculator. I am due May 27th (Sorry Mom Brown, I was adding a week in the wrong direction!). I'm not sure what other questions you all might have, but I will say that pizza is already starting to seem unappetizing.
Even though I found out last night, I still want to say congrats again! And what a cutie Vanessa is! She will be a great big sissy!
Congratulations! What exciting news! And to think, it all started at Romance Gardens...
Post a Comment