Monday, October 16, 2006

Tennessee Trip (well, not really)

So I have been trying to create this post for a week or more. Nothing doing. Last week was a bit insane, considering we had to move everything out of our kitchen & bathroom for the pest control guy to come fumigate. Then I got to play catch up on getting the house back in order and all the Relief Society stuff I haven't been able to get to. That was slowed down by my nausea and fatigue from pushing too hard with my schedule already. So the few times I have attempted to post have not been very successful. Now that I have a spare moment, Blogger won't let me load pictures. Stupid Blogger! The stories aren't as fun without the pictures. I will try later, but if you want to know about the trip in the meantime, just call or e-mail me. I know those will work!

Okay, so sorry about the griping. I think I just need a break from the computer. Talk to you all soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I understand how you feel (well, except for the nausea part ;). Just when you thought life was busy enough, it throws you more balls to juggle. Thanks for taking the time to post anyway. I look forward to seeing your pictures and might even send some of my own. Take care!
Love, Angelene

Michelle said...

lisa - so sorry life is crazy! hope you get to feeling better! so what is this tennessee business? i guess i should call to find out!

Mollie said...

My heart goes out to you with the nausea thing. Some seasons in life are not quite as enjoyable as the others, but still only a season! Hallelujah!