Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Matt's Good News & Mommy's Lil' Helper

Matt just found out yesterday that he will be interviewing at Virginia Tech (Falls Church campus)!!!! He and Vanessa will be taking a trip at the beginning of March for this interview, and they'll stay with Tia (Angelene) while they are there. Since this is one of his top choices (after BYU, which we're hoping to hear from the end of this month), this is very exciting news. The weekend after that we'll be traveling down to Loma Linda for another interview. I'm so proud of him, and I'm sure the interviews will go great. Yay Matt!

______________________________________


The other day I was madly trying to e-mail and call people from the ward about various things, and I could tell Vanessa had finally hit a point where it was too much and she just needed some Mommy-"Masa" time (sounds like "Mah-suh" when she says her name). Since I wanted to make some cookies for the girls I visit anyway (and with a little divine inspiration at a key moment), I decided to see how much I could involve her. It turned out to be a really fun experience, and she even helped me "clean up" the spoon afterwards.




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Matt!! This is SO very awesome! We're stoked for you. We'll call you tomorrow night to chat (Peter's working tonight).

Michelle said...

p.s. can i just say DARLING. I agree with Mollie - just when you think she can't get any cuter...

Anonymous said...

Truly, kids just get funner the older they get! Well, until a certain age I guess. Congrats, Matt! We love you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!