Monday, February 12, 2007

More Interviews

We were saddened to find out that I wasn't accepted to Kansas State (not really), but I did receive invitations to interviews at BYU, University of Nebraska, and Loma Linda University. Even though this was all good news, it presented somewhat of a dilema. I have already purchased tickets to my interviews at the University of Kentucky and Virginia Tech (March 1st and 2nd). Come to find out, BYU and University of Nebraska are also holding their interviews on March 2nd. Fortunately, U of Nebraska allows you to do a phone interview, but BYU is a little less flexible. I called and got my name a list to possibly reschedule for March 5th with them. And last of all, Loma Linda's interview will be on March 9th. I'm excited to travel a bit and get to see all these different schools. We'll keep you posted on how everything goes and where we end up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so Karlin woke me up in the middle of the night last night to tell me he had a dream that he was playing tennis with President Hinckley...dreams don't always mean something! :) Good luck at all your interviews! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Michelle said...

go, matt! you already know we are totally stoked for you. have you heard from BYU yet?