Saturday, August 04, 2007

Castini Has Done It Again!

Just to let everyone know, we made another trip up to Primary's. Nicole will have surgery on her left foot this Wednesday. It just slips a little because it's so tight that Dr. Stotts can't get a great position. Surgery will bring the best results. Her right foot is looking great, though, and has been making wonderful progress...we'll just have to reinforce the cast because she beats it down until the heel is completely soft!

4 comments:

Mom B. said...

She is one determined little girl! I really believe that the most valiant spirits are now coming to the earth, and you have been blessed to parent two! Heavenly Father knows that you both have prepared yourselves to be wonderful earthly parents to some of His most choice spirit children! We love you all!

The Jones :) said...

Sorry to hear she has to go in again, I'm sure she'll do great though!! Let me know if you need help with Vanessa!!! You guys are amazing parents, and I don't know how you do it...good job with dealing with all this though!!! :)
-Becki :)

Mollie said...

I know this has to be a little stressful for you guys, but I know that this surgery will go really well. Before you know it, all these casts will be a distant memory! (Niccola will have to find a new act...snake charmer?, bearded lady?, cutest bambina to walk the Earth!)

Megan said...

Mom told me that the surgery went well! Here's hoping that Niccola will take some of Mollies advice and try a new act!