I have a lot of catching up to do, to say the least. We have been fortunate to have so many visits from family this past month and a half. Because of that, I have been a bit too preoccupied to blog. My hope, originally, was that I could give individual posts about each visitor/group of visitors and what we were up to. Now, I figure it's best to be more realistic (and not overwhelm you with too much at once), and just show some of my favorites pictures and a few of the highlights.
Our first visitor was Tia (Angelene, my sister, but Tia to all her nieces and nephews). She flew herself out to see us, and we had the privilege of celebrating double holidays with her: Easter and her 32nd birthday. It was so great to have her out here, and we did a lot of fun things. Here are just a few:
*Eating Banana cake with peanut butter frosting (a Randolph family favorite to be sure)
*Dancing to "Rhinocerous Tap" in "princess dresses"
*Sharing sister memories
*Playing Easter Bunny
*Decorating eggs
*Playing "Hipsie-scotchie"
*Making yummy Easter food
*Eating enough Easter candy to make ourselves sick
*Hammock time
*Just being silly and having fun
Well, I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but there you have it. Thanks, Angelene, for spending your birthday and Easter with us. We love you!



6 comments:
Lisa,
I wanted to thank you for making my visit so wonderful. Being with you and your family made this one of my best birthdays ever (except for the minor flight fiasco ;). Perhaps I should add "hipsie-scotchie" to my birthday traditions.
Easter was especially fun and surely to be remembered for a long time. I love the pictures you posted and am going to have a hard time refraining from watching them so I can get some work done. Thanks again. I love you all!
Love, Angelene
Looks like fun...the girls are so so pretty in their dresses...we really need to get together and play!! It's been TOO long!!
-Becki :)
Wow, there sure are a lot of different things you can do with a blog. I love the slide show. It's nice to hear about Angelene's visit because I keep missing getting to talk to her and hear it first hand.
Many cute pictures. And I love the easter dresses ... very adorable. Looks like you had a lot of fun. :)
Very nice addition to your blog with some great photos. But you know me, I want clickable photos - and you really had some cute ones in the slide show. I did like the fact that you can pause and resume with just a click.
We really enjoyed our visit with you guys last month, and are already going through Vanessa/Nicole withdrawal. Thank you for joining us for a wonderful vacation. Keep an eye on Bean for us :)
Fun! I love visitors! Your easter pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment