Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm in Love

As many of you know...I LOVE BEEF!! Steaks, ribs, roast; you name it, I eat it. Well, up until last weekend, I never truly had a favorite. Then we discovered Bandits' Grill and Bar in Park City! I ordered their Billy the Kid (aka Tri Tip Plate) with a side of yams and veggies, and suddenly fell in love. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that the tri tip, which was bbq-ed on oak wood, was AMAZING!! I have had tri tip before, but nothing like this. It was so tender, tasty, and perfect, that I wished I had ordered the Bandit's cut and not the Petite. I'm drooling right now. I'm already plotting a return trip! (This picture is not the Bandits' stuff, but it gives you an idea).

1 comment:

Mom B. said...

Wow, that looks delicious! Dad would love to go with you to this restaurant! He is a bbq freak.

I looked up locations, and they have one in California. Maybe you can go this summer!