First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful women!
Matt made me a gift that I just couldn't wait to share. He worked so hard (two sleepless nights, to say the least) putting this music/picture video together for me. I couldn't help but get teary-eyed looking at the pictures of Vanessa and Nicole and reminiscing on the memories of the past three years. I just feel so blessed! Thank you, sweetheart for your wonderful gifts this weekend and for your support in my mothering role. I love you! And to my two sweet girls that made me "Mommy," I love you, too!
Here is a portion of the video Matt put together. I thought our two moms would enjoy it, and perhaps some of the rest of you will enjoy it as well.
9 comments:
oh! my. i confess i have not shed a tear in two months until now. that was beautiful! lisa, you are an amazing mother. you can see it in your face in those pictures how much you love your girls. and matt, what an awesome hubby.
Oh my goodness...Matt...you are AMAZING...what a great gift!! It even brought tears to my eyes...you guys have an AMAZING relationship and family...and I really admire you guys!! Thanks for sharing that...it's been great being with you through some of it!! Lisa...you are a great mommy...and I hope to be like you someday!!! Hope you guys had a good weekend!!
-Becki :)
Very precious! And a tear jerker. It reminds me of a talk I heard this weekend at a women's conference that told us it's important to enjoy every stage of life.
Being a young mother with young children is a hard phase to be in! However, these types of videos do a good job of capturing all the good and benefits that come from enduring it ... memories that can never be re-created, but will last forever.
Wow, that had me boo hooing! Matt, that was beautiful! I love that song, it really hits home! And Lisa, you are a very deserving recipient of such a lovely video! You are both amazing spouses and parents. I'm so blessed to be a grandma to your sweet girls!
That is so sweet! Happy Mother's Day!
Oh WOW! What an awesome gift! Matt, you did a great job picking out pictures, and that song is perfect! Happy Mother's Day Lisa!!!
What a sweet video. You have some precious pictures of your little girls. Happy Mother's Day!
What a perfect gift from the heart, Matt. This type of appreciation is what makes it all worthwhile. Where did that song come from? It has a beautiful message and Lisa is an excellent mom. Lisa, thanks for sharing. Lisa knows this type of thing gets my tears flowing especially when music is added. Thanks for being such great parents to two of our beautiful granddaughters.
Okay, the tears are still streaming down my face! (This is Pippa, by the way). I usually have a difficult time with mom's day, and I think your video was the first thing to help me feel the Spirit(besides my own cuties). I appreciate your sharing.
Post a Comment