Sunday, October 19, 2008

New work from our resident artist...any bids?


"Daddy"
"Mommy"

"Vanessa"


"Nicole"

"Aunt Bean"

"Snake"

"Spider"

"Tadpole"
"Frog"

"Bottle"

"Flower"
(Matt drew the pink flower, and Vanessa mimicked it in blue)

7 comments:

Mama said...

Shows great promise. Thanks for sharing.

Papa said...

A snake? 50 cents. Nicole with a '4' for an eye? $1.00. Mommy with one large and one small eye? $5.00. The artist? Priceless!!

Michelle said...

i'm with papa - priceless!! she is really talented for her age!

did i detect some artwork made on hymnal pages??

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Yes, I use scratch paper (you know, pages I printed that didn't turn out right). The trouble is, on some of her most treasured artwork, I'm wishing I'd given her nicer paper...but then there's days I'm so glad we have the other!

Oh, and Papa, I didn't catch Vanessa's circle looking like a four! You really do notice eyes!

Mom B. said...

Matt had many similar pictures at the same age! She must be taking after her daddy!

It's so fun to see their creativity developing!

Mama said...

Looks like mommy, Vanessa and Nicole are wearing crowns in the pictures. Are all of you princesses?

Becky J. said...

Wow, they could totally make it as some of those street artists doing characatures. Start 'em young! They're way cute (and so are the pictures. :D)