Well, we can hardly believe we've arrived, but here we are!
The well-earned garb, the more-than-true statement. Sweetheart, you kicked butt in a major way! Can you believe you did all that in just two years?
"Yay! There's Daddy!" In addition to being proud of their daddy, the girls were excited to see him up close, and I'm sure, to be free to move!
We were so happy to have so much family attend and celebrate with us (Alena, you too, even though we didn't get your picture!). Thank you to all who've supported Matt throughout his schooling so far!
A few more poses:
All four kids were troopers through what could be considered "kid torture." They played quietly and stayed put, and still had cute smiles afterwards. I guess it was their graduation present. I thought I'd ask the girls what they thought of four hours of ceremonies. Here's how they felt:
Now it's on to Lubbock (after more schoolwork, trips, and some major packing).
Matt (aka Daddy),We are so proud of all your hard work and dedication. We can't wait to see (more of) the influence you'll have in helping families and marriages succeed!We love you,
Your girls
12 comments:
Congrats Matt...those pictures are priceless...and I can tell how much all your family loves you!! I can't believe it's done though and that you're really leaving soon. We NEED to get together before you guys move/leave ok!?!?! Sorry we haven't been better...but call or email so we can work something out!!!
Becki :)
At Last!!!! New Photos. Congratulations Matt - and Lisa!! This is a huge milestone in your lives. Great photos in this posting - loved them all, but the one of Matt with his 2 girls is now my new desktop background. See you in less than 2 weeks.
Oh...so sweet! *tears* Love all the pics, Lis, thanks!!!!
Congrats to you all! You are an inspiration!
Congratulations Matt! We're so proud of you and can't wait for you guys to be a little closer! You guys always get such great pictures, love the post!
Congratulations, Matt! What an accomplishment. I hope you get a little bit of a break before delving back into the books in the fall.
Thanks for the pictures. Can't wait to see you all in person! I love you.
Congrats Matt! What a huge accomplishment. Good luck starting your career!
Congratulations! Way to go. Sorry we missed the pomp and circumstance :) Great pictures!
How exciting for you guys! Congrats!
Cute pics of the girls too!
thanks for a super fun week! love you guys!
Congratulations Matt. I know it hasn't always been easy but definately worth it. Looking forward to seeing all of you in a few days. Give the girls hugs and kisses from grandmamama.
Congratulations!! :)
What a huge accomplishment. Congrats Matt!
Post a Comment