Thursday, March 04, 2010

CLUE

(in the reverse)

The "Victim" (also known as the accomplice):
Solve the Mystery...

did it with the...
in the...


Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:

14 comments:

The Jones :) said...

OH NO :( That's a lot of hair...were they playing beauty shop or what?? Sad day...and hope you're doing alright!?!?! Cute pics though!!

Michelle said...

eek! it's gotta happen in every household with girls. very cute way of posting :)

Rebecca Luke said...

Oh no! You're the second mom I know of this week to have to deal with this dilemma. Poor mom. When you're that little, girls just don't understand the big deal. Good thing they're cute!

Papa said...

So did you look under her hair to see if there is still an ear? How cute. Guess there will be a bob hairdo when we come to visit next week?

Kristie said...

I am so sorry! I wish I lived close enough so we could fix it. If it makes you feel better, Jacie has done this twice with my hair cutting shears!
Good luck!

Mama said...

I don't know why little girls do this, but they do. Lisa, when you were a little girl and cut your hair, there was longer hair that covered over where the hair was short. I just had to do a different hair style and I think I had to cut some hair on the other side to balance things out. Good thing hair goes fast. I love your creative posting of this event.

Olivia Carter said...

OH NO! I haven't had this happen yet but I'm just waitng for when it does. I say better the hair then the fingers, right?

tia said...

Nicole seems quite pleased with the result so my question is, whose idea was it?

Mollie said...

Love it! Glad it wasn't a buzz cut to the front....those are the worst! Squeeze those girls for us! We are sending them a surprise!

Mom B. said...

It isn't just girls, Mark did it once. He cut his bangs all the way to his scalp, right before I was going to get his pictures done!

Glad it was only the hair that got cut, those snippers look scary!

Megan said...

oh no! At least Nicole is cute no matter what! Love the post!

Alena said...

Oh no! I guess Nicole was trying to get summer to come faster with a new do! Haha, this was a cute post, although I'm sure this was very frustrating for you. Thanks for sharing!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Hey Lisa! It was so great hearing from you! I'm glad ya'll are liking Texas! Of course, I'm a bit partial to it. Walt and I love being back. Congratulations on baby #3! That's so exciting for you guys! It's fun seeing pics of Vanessa & Nicole. They have gotten so big! They are both precious!

Jeanette said...

I am so glad you can make humor of the situation so quickly. Cute post. I love it!