Been there - last time was in 1979. Amazing what took place around there. You are about a block from an amazing book store (although it very well may no longer be there because 30+ years is a long time and back then the floors were sagging from the weight of the books. I like the top you are wearing, Lisa.
Totally just cracked up out loud, while everyone else in the house is asleep. They probably think I'm cuckoo. Love all the cute posts! The girls, and the bread, look beautiful!!!
7 comments:
Been there - last time was in 1979. Amazing what took place around there. You are about a block from an amazing book store (although it very well may no longer be there because 30+ years is a long time and back then the floors were sagging from the weight of the books. I like the top you are wearing, Lisa.
Awesome, history is so fun! Yes, and too bad for Pee Wee.
LOL!!! i love it. i need to show my kids that movie.
Glad to get lots of posts. The top you are wearing always looks so good on you.
Totally just cracked up out loud, while everyone else in the house is asleep. They probably think I'm cuckoo. Love all the cute posts! The girls, and the bread, look beautiful!!!
that top looks fabulous on lisa! glad you guys are enjoying texas.
The Alamo?! You were soooo close to me! I mean, still like two hours away. But oh that's so close nowadays.
How fun!
Monte and I enjoyed our time there too. San Antonio is such a fun place. Going there this Friday in fact for a Stake Temple Service Day.
Post a Comment