








Natalie's latest update: She is now smiling and cooing and staying awake for longer periods of time. She loves having people sit with her and talk to her, including her two doting sisters. She has a definite binky style preference, and has recently developed a great love of her swing. Truly. Mostly she is a delight to hold and snuggle and I second the girls in their constant pronouncement, "She's so cute!"
7 comments:
She's so beautiful! I love the picture of her and Nicole (which makes Nicole look so big!). I'm so glad Natalie's doing well. Thanks so much for sharing!
She is so little and so cute!!! All your girls are!! And how do they have so much hair??? That last one looks like it's actually brushed and parted...crazy!! Glad she's a joy to you guys...why wouldn't she be?!?!? Miss you and think about you often!!
Oh, she is so darling! I'm glad she is still mellow, you need that in a third child!
I always love it when they start to smile and "talk" to you. It makes all the work and loss of sleep worth it!
Oh, she's just perfect! I am DYING to see her and hold her!!! I love the picture of her in the blue flowery dress, so cute! I'm glad to hear she's a mellow baby, I pray after Blake that my next one will be mellow! I can't believe she's smiling and cooing already, what a sweet little baby!
Great pictures Lisa! She's gorgeous. I can't wait to meet her. We miss you guys.
Glad Natalie is staying mellow. She gets cuter every day. Please send more pictures.
Post a Comment