Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Post Between Posts

While I sit here rocking Nicole to sleep, I'll share a couple of cute photos with you. Matt is planning to do a big post on Vanessa's birthday bash and Nicole's blessing, so stay tuned. In the interim...








By the way, for those who have been tracking Nicole's progress, she continues to do well, and will get her tendons clipped with her next casting Thursday.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe she is smiling so big! HOW CUTE! I'm so sad we aren't there to see her grow :( I hope everthing goes well with her surgery. Keep us posted! We miss you guys!

The Jones :) said...

She is getting so big...and that smile is adorable!!! Vanessa is as cute as ever also!!! When is Vanessa's b-day and the blessing?? I'm anxious for the next post...and oh yeah...hope you're still coming to the parade with us!!! :)

Mom B. said...

They are the cutest! I love Nicole's big smile, and Vanessa is as adorable as ever! I'm glad things are going well for Nicole. Can't wait to see you guys again in August!

Michelle said...

What a sweet smile shot of Nicole! Parker saw Vanessa's picture, and said, "she's PRETTY!"

We'll keep you in our thoughts on Thursday!