Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pictures

Here is the first set of professional pictures of our girls.

6 comments:

The Jones :) said...

Those are ADORABLE!!! Your girls are too cute...and I'm glad we've been able to get to know them better and you guys too!!! The pictures are way cute guys!!! I look forward to Klous' first professional pics in a couple months!! :) :) :)
-Becki :)

Mom B. said...

Oh my gosh, what cute pictures! I didn't know that WalMart had such good photographers! Hope we get some copies!

Michelle said...

awww! i love the one of vanessa looking up at the sky. so precious!

Mollie said...

ohh! love the kissing pic! sisters are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Vanessa looks exactly like you did at her age Lisa. Wow! Very sweet pictures. :)

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute! I must say...I am a little offended, I thought you wanted ME to take those pictures!!! It would have been great for my portfolio, along with my pictures of the fireworks! Oh well, I'll forgive you this once...as long as you send us a copy of one!