Saturday, November 03, 2007

Halloween!

We had a very fun, very busy Halloween! Here are our little Tinkerbell and Ariel (Lisa stayed up all night sewing Nicole's costume, something she has vowed to never do again)


Here is a very crappy video of the girls trick-or-treating.

11 comments:

Mom B. said...

What adorable girls! I love Nicole's costume, and the wig is awesome! Vanessa makes a darling Tinkerbell. Hats off to you Lisa for staying up all night to finish Nicole's costume! I have memories of doing the same thing! Wish I could have been with all of you! Thanks for the cute pics and the video. Even though I can't see the girls very well, Vanessas voice is priceless!

Cranberryfries said...

I found your blog from Jeni's and thought I'd say Hi. I hope you dont mind :) You girls were so cute for Halloween!

Megan said...

Wow, Lisa!!! I'm impressed! Nicole's costume is way cute! Of course Vanessa looks adorable as well! I love the little bun in her hair! I have to agree with Mom, even though you can't see the girls, you can still tell how cute Vanessa is just by her sweet voice!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I love Nicole's Costume, we thought about doing a wig for Natalya, now I wish we would have!

By the way, I am tagging you, for more info look at my post "I have been tagged" and you have to do the same thing!

Mollie said...

LOL! Nicole is SOOO cute! That wig is priceless! I'm sure it was hard on you staying up all night, but let me assure you it was very much worth the end product! What a doll! Love Vanessa's sweet smile and darling audio, so cute!

The Jones :) said...

Good job on the costume Lisa!! They're so cute and I hope you guys had a good Halloween!! We need to get together again soon...I miss you guys!! Will have to be after we get things figured out though :(
-Becki :)

Becky J. said...

They were both so adorable and you did such a great job with their costumes! What a talented woman!

christine said...

The mermaid costume is priceless!

Jana said...

The Ariel costume is very creative! I love the hair, that was priceless! And I swear Vanessa gets more and more cute as she grows.

Michelle said...

i've loved catching up with your news! what cute cute costumes! love you guys!

Jeanette said...

I was wondering how the costume turned out. It looks like you figured out how to make it work. It's adorable. :)