In the past month or so, my girls have begun to discover the joy of being sisters. They love hanging out! Vanessa loves to be the first one to greet Nicole when she wakes up, and Nicole gets bored very fast when she's awake during Vanessa's nap. I often catch them giggling and smiling at each other like they have their own private little jokes. To be sure, they have their moments, as all sisters do, when they drive each other crazy. But, for the most part, they are two peas in a pod!

At the pumpkin patch

Vanessa's cheesy grin

I'm not sure Nicole had any say on this arrangement

Sharing Daddy's lap and storytime

Dogpile!

Vanessa has taken to "reading to Nicole"

Can you tell which jack-o-lantern looks like which girl?

In the leaves (best "smiles" I could get)

They're trying to see themselves on the TV through the camera

Just being silly!
18 comments:
I love sisters! They are so cute! Just think soon they could be doing their own performance of the song "Sisters" from White Christmas. You're family is so sweet. I'm glad you're doing well! Miss ya!
That song has been in my head all day! Miss ya too!
Your girls are too cute!! I hope we get a boy next for this same reason...only "brothers". :) Although I'd be happy with whatever at this point!! They're so cute though...we need to get together again :D
-Becki :)
i love the pictures...especially the one of vanessa reading to nicole! that is priceless!
your jack o' lanterns are so cute, too. very creative.
Hi Matt & Lisa, Thanks so much for updating your blog sor often. I especially like when I can click on the photos and can enjoy the LARGE version (about half of these were that way). My favorite is the "dogpile" - a new desktop background for sure!!! The girls are so adoreable and get cuter by the day. My love, Papa
I don't why it sometimes lets you make them larger and sometimes doesn't. I post them the same way every time. I'm glad you enjoy them!
Lisa,
Thanks, sister! I'm not sure we were ever like your girls when we were young, but I sure do miss being near you now. Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day with your smiles. I love you all.
Love, Tia
What adorable girls! Sisters are the best! Speaking of "sister" songs, I would always get my five little sisters around me and we would sing "We are family, I got all my sisters with me" by the Pointer Sisters. It was so much fun. I also love your jack-o-lanterns! Such a cute idea! Hugs and kisses to our girls!
Cute as always.
Your girls are adorable! I love the dogpile picture. Frame it!!
Cute pictures. I like your new background too.
Your girls are so cute!! I have a lot of moments like that with my boys too and when times get hard with them I think of those times that they have so much fun together!
Man, you got a lot of comments. I guess you guys are really cool...:) Anyhow Matt you called me a while back and I tried to call you back and never got a hold of you and that was it. So what did you need? Also we need to do another lunch, it's been a while since we have done one. I am good for one this week if you would like...let me know.
Aren't siblings the best?! Your girls are so sweet together! I love the pumpkins! You really captured the spirit of both girls!
love the pictures! I'm sure there is nothing sweeter than seeing those two mexi-fries play together! Love the pumkins!
Okay, I can't figure out the pumpkins. Help me out! Fun to see the girls playing together. Not sure we'll ever see that in our house! My boys have their tender moments, but I'm sure it's just not the same.
HOLY LOT OF COMMENTS!!! WOW!!! Hope you notice this one on here??? Anyways...Lisa...I tagged you, so you need to check out my blog for info!!
-Becki :)
I agree with Jana. You need to frame that dog pile picture. It's so cute!
Post a Comment