Why was it so exhausting?? They're awfully cute sleeping though!!! Wish life was still that easy!!!-Becki :)
There is nothing more beautiful than sleeping children! Thanks for sharing your sweeties with us!
Ohhh, look at those darling footie pajamas! What angels!
Wish I could even remember a day when I could sleep so soundly just about anywhere. Thank you for the update. We have missed your frequent updates lately. We love and miss you all, Papa
so cute, I just want to snuggle them!
precious! they make me want to cuddle up too : )
oh that last post was from Bean :)
er...comment
oh they are so cute & snuggly! was this your snow day when vanessa bit it? biting it is exhausting, i know firsthand.
they are so cute! and they look so huggable in their footie pjs.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Why was it so exhausting?? They're awfully cute sleeping though!!! Wish life was still that easy!!!
-Becki :)
There is nothing more beautiful than sleeping children! Thanks for sharing your sweeties with us!
Ohhh, look at those darling footie pajamas! What angels!
Wish I could even remember a day when I could sleep so soundly just about anywhere. Thank you for the update. We have missed your frequent updates lately. We love and miss you all, Papa
so cute, I just want to snuggle them!
precious! they make me want to cuddle up too : )
oh that last post was from Bean :)
er...comment
oh they are so cute & snuggly! was this your snow day when vanessa bit it? biting it is exhausting, i know firsthand.
they are so cute! and they look so huggable in their footie pjs.
Post a Comment