Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just Because



















Nicole's New Dance

Vanessa's Medley

15 comments:

Mom B. said...

Oh my gosh, what cute pictures of the cutest girls! I love the videos! It's so fun to see the girls and also hear their voices! I sure do wish that my CTR 5 class would sing half as good as Vanessa! She's got to be a star singer in her class! Can't wait to hear her "medley" in person! Love you all!

Papa said...

Hi Lisa, great post! Lots of clickable photos, and awesome videos. Vanessa really knows her primary songs doesn't she?! Nicole is looking so grown up!! So does Vanessa think she needs the brace? How many teeth does Nicole have now? Is ther ever a time when she is not smiling? We sure are looking forward to spending some time with you next month. Our love.

Mama said...

Thanks for all of the wonderful photos. The videos are priceless. So glad you captured how well Vanessa sings at such a young age. Nicole's smile is so bright. Her whole face is lit up and it makes you feel soooo good.
Really looking forward to our time together. We love you all so much!

Michelle said...

holy frijoles! you have one smart cookie on your hands! i wish parker and tyler liked to sing. They just yell "NO, STOP!" whenever I try and sing or get them to do it.

the pictures and videos are PRICELESS...i love nicole's snot bubble! ha!

The Jones :) said...

You have the cutest girls ever!! I love all the random pictures and the videos!! They are too cute and you must have a blast with them!!
We really need to get together again soon...either during the day or on the weekends with the hubby's!!! Let us know!!
-Becki :)

Michelle Claire said...

Hey Lisa! Your girls are getting so big! Especially Nicole...and I loved Vanessa singing! Very nice! Hope all is well with you guys!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Jill Hunt said...

I swear you have like the cutest family ever!

Michelle Claire said...

Hey Lisa! I was just going through some pictures from last year and I found some pics of Vanessa and Ashlynn together when you guys first moved in. If you want me to send 'em to you just let me know. My email is mishkamo@yahoo.com. They're pretty cute... they're both sucking their thumbs. Anyway, hope all is well with you guys.. oh, and enjoy the plum tree for me. I miss it already. :) I'll probably really miss it later when all the plums come out... though, not so much when they are all over the ground. :)

Megan said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how much hair Nicole is getting or how smart Vanessa is! She sings those songs so well! I love her facial expressions when she sings, too cute!

Jocelyn said...

Awww! I love that singing. I think she has your pretty eyes.

Kristyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jami said...

Your girls are so adorable. Amira loves to look at their pictures, and especially loves the one of Vanessa singing.

Kerrie said...

Oh my what a sweetie pie! Love the Medley! Thanks for sharing!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is Vanessa singing those songs?! She is so adorable! You have two beautiful little girls! Vanessa is getting so big and her hair is so long. Nicole is all grown up too. It looks like you're having so much fun being mommy. Walt and I miss you guys! I'm glad to see you're doing well!