We miss you guys already! It felt strange to wake up this morning and not come over to spend time together! We had a great time and loved getting to see how much Nicole has grown up since Christmas! Vanessa, as always, is the life of the party! So much fun! Hope you get to catch up on your sleep now!
cute cute pictures! I would love to invite you guys to see our blog, but I need your email addresses. Email me at BeccasBlogInvite@gmail.com, and I'll send you an invitation! Love, Becca Cox Matt, thanks for being such an awesome home teacher. I really enjoyed the times we got together with your other home teaching families for FHE and dinner. Good times!
11 comments:
These
I'm glad you're still alive...
Ah, finally. There are some really neat photos in these sets. Thank you for the update. Sure are looking forward to seeing you guys next week.
I thought you weren't posting anymore. Thanks for the pictures.
Cute post!
We miss you guys already!
It felt strange to wake up this morning and not come over to spend time together! We had a great time and loved getting to see how much Nicole has grown up since Christmas! Vanessa, as always, is the life of the party! So much fun! Hope you get to catch up on your sleep now!
cute
Nicole is looking so grown up! And the girls are just so cute. :)
cute cute
Cute pictures! Look at Nicole standing! She's growing up so fast!!
cute cute pictures! I would love to invite you guys to see our blog, but I need your email addresses. Email me at BeccasBlogInvite@gmail.com, and I'll send you an invitation! Love, Becca Cox
Matt, thanks for being such an awesome home teacher. I really enjoyed the times we got together with your other home teaching families for FHE and dinner. Good times!
I love the pictures! I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment