Too cute...sorry we missed it...and sorry we haven't been able to get together lately :( It's kind of sad...we'll have to when you guys get back!! Your girls are adorable...and they're getting so big!! -Becki :)
I can't believe she is already 1! Looks like it was a wild party! You guys got some really cute pictures! I can't believe how big both your girls are getting! I can wait to see you guys in a few days!
I love the cakes! You did a really good job! I was planning on doing a ladybug cake for Kate's 1st birthday too!
how much fun! Wish we could have seen a glimpse of the cake stuffing for ourselves! I can't believe that I first saw you pregnant and then you guys move in next door with a precious little baby and now a year later she is all grown up!
8 comments:
reasons why i loved that slideshow:
1. you have the cutest girls in all creation (next to all of my other cute nieces).
2. nicole is getting so cute & expressive, and i can't believe how long vanessa's hair is getting!
3. LOVE your captions, lisa! sooo funny.
4. LOVE the CAR! what a sweet ride!
thanks for letting us catch a glimpse of her special day!
I love 1st birthdays! They are so fun and each child has a different take on the cake!
Nicole is so cute and I can't believe how much she ate of her cake!
I love the car shots, especially Vanessa with her wild eyes!
I also love your cakes, they are adorable! Thanks for sharing. See you soon!
Too cute...sorry we missed it...and sorry we haven't been able to get together lately :( It's kind of sad...we'll have to when you guys get back!! Your girls are adorable...and they're getting so big!!
-Becki :)
Looks like she really dug into the cake! I haven't been able to get any of my kids to do that.
I couldn't tell how big the cake was? Regular size? It sure is cute! Both the cakes were. You're very talented. :)
I can't believe she is already 1! Looks like it was a wild party! You guys got some really cute pictures! I can't believe how big both your girls are getting! I can wait to see you guys in a few days!
I love the cakes! You did a really good job! I was planning on doing a ladybug cake for Kate's 1st birthday too!
Happy Birthday, Nicole! What a cute little pixie you are!
what a happy baby! I mean, "big girl!"
how much fun! Wish we could have seen a glimpse of the cake stuffing for ourselves! I can't believe that I first saw you pregnant and then you guys move in next door with a precious little baby and now a year later she is all grown up!
Post a Comment