those are precious!
very cute Lisa!! We need to play!! Your girls are adorable...and I love Nicole eating the cotton!! -Becki :)
Darling pictures! I miss those sweeties so much! Give them hugs and kisses from Grandma.
Thanks for the slide show. It is almost like I am on the walk with you. Sure miss all of you. Great photos of both girls!
Great pictures! I think Nicole really looks like you in that close-up.
Wow, you got some great pics! You're a great photographer, and the girls are precious!
They look adorable. How fun are walks! I love taking Sam, but I always let him get down in the end so he can wear himself out. LOL
Post a Comment
7 comments:
those are precious!
very cute Lisa!! We need to play!! Your girls are adorable...and I love Nicole eating the cotton!!
-Becki :)
Darling pictures! I miss those sweeties so much! Give them hugs and kisses from Grandma.
Thanks for the slide show. It is almost like I am on the walk with you. Sure miss all of you. Great photos of both girls!
Great pictures! I think Nicole really looks like you in that close-up.
Wow, you got some great pics! You're a great photographer, and the girls are precious!
They look adorable. How fun are walks! I love taking Sam, but I always let him get down in the end so he can wear himself out. LOL
Post a Comment