Oh, she's such a strong little cutie! So glad that the surgery went well. I hope now that she gets the results she needs. Love you guys and hope to see you soon!
What up? The kids are looking good man! They are lucky to have such strong parents. How is school going? I have been taking extra credits so hopefully I will be done with my classes by next August and then we will move to St. George to work for one semester. After that we should be moving up to SLC. We miss you guys and hope maybe we can meet up for dinner around Christmas cause we will be there for a few weeks. Glad things are going good! North
It amazes me what wonderful pictures you get even when Nicole has surgery. Your girls are always smiling. You will be glad you have these events documented. Give Vanessa and Nicole hugs and kisses from grandma and tell them how much I love them.
6 comments:
Such a cute girl! Thanks for posting pictures, it helps us feel more connected and almost like we were there with her!
She's adorable...and looks like she didn't do too bad with it all?? Maybe!?!?! Your girls are simply adorable!!
-Becki ;)
Oh, she's such a strong little cutie! So glad that the surgery went well. I hope now that she gets the results she needs. Love you guys and hope to see you soon!
I swear that little girl could be attacked by a swarm of wasps and still be smiling! What a sweet little spirit she has!
What up? The kids are looking good man! They are lucky to have such strong parents. How is school going? I have been taking extra credits so hopefully I will be done with my classes by next August and then we will move to St. George to work for one semester. After that we should be moving up to SLC. We miss you guys and hope maybe we can meet up for dinner around Christmas cause we will be there for a few weeks. Glad things are going good!
North
It amazes me what wonderful pictures you get even when Nicole has surgery. Your girls are always smiling. You will be glad you have these events documented. Give Vanessa and Nicole hugs and kisses from grandma and tell them how much I love them.
Post a Comment