i am so glad you posted!! i was wondering where you guys were! each and every picture is priceless. your girls are so, so darling and i miss them so much. we love you guys.
what's the latest on the application circuit? we need to call you...
I don't know who the photographer in the family is, but a lot of those look like professional portraits! I love the pictures in the leaves but I think my favorite is the pumpkin painting picture! Such happy little girls!! :)
Yeah!! Finally pictures. Papa told me you updated so I had to take a break from work to look at them. (Still haven't seen a video of Nicole walking, though). The pictures are priceless. Where did you find a costume that fit Nicole so perfectly? Did you make it? Give the girls hugs and kisses from grandma.
Well, there was a long dry spell with no blog update - but you more than made up for it with all of these beautiful photos. In a couple I had to look twice to see if it was Vanessa or Nicole - Nicole is getting so grown up. I have the one of Vanessa in the leaves as desktop background on one computer, the one of messy Nicole with the bowl on her head on another, and the one of Nicole in the leaves on my office computer. Thank you so much for sharing!
I love your red couches and rug in your house I'm assuming. Very cute and practical for kids. The girls look adorable in their Halloween costumes and in the pumpkin patch with their daddy. Love the leaves/fall pictures.
LOVE all those pictures! We haven't seen you guys in a while... I hope that we can get together sometime soon! I think Aubin would love the fact that he actually has a chance at keeping up with those girls now!
10 comments:
Oh, so many beautiful pictures I can't even pick a favorite. Your girls are SO beautiful!!! We miss you guys...hoe to see you soon!
i am so glad you posted!! i was wondering where you guys were! each and every picture is priceless. your girls are so, so darling and i miss them so much. we love you guys.
what's the latest on the application circuit? we need to call you...
I don't know who the photographer in the family is, but a lot of those look like professional portraits! I love the pictures in the leaves but I think my favorite is the pumpkin painting picture! Such happy little girls!! :)
They don't get any cuter that this! I love the Halloween pics, especially seeing Nicole as the little black cat!
The pictures of the girls in the leaves should be framed!!! Hugs and kisses!
Yeah!! Finally pictures. Papa told me you updated so I had to take a break from work to look at them. (Still haven't seen a video of Nicole walking, though). The pictures are priceless. Where did you find a costume that fit Nicole so perfectly? Did you make it? Give the girls hugs and kisses from grandma.
Cute pics! Nicole is looking so grown up. :)
Well, there was a long dry spell with no blog update - but you more than made up for it with all of these beautiful photos. In a couple I had to look twice to see if it was Vanessa or Nicole - Nicole is getting so grown up. I have the one of Vanessa in the leaves as desktop background on one computer, the one of messy Nicole with the bowl on her head on another, and the one of Nicole in the leaves on my office computer. Thank you so much for sharing!
I love your red couches and rug in your house I'm assuming. Very cute and practical for kids. The girls look adorable in their Halloween costumes and in the pumpkin patch with their daddy. Love the leaves/fall pictures.
Oh, I miss those little girlies! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! So glad you got a picture of your girls in the booger, priceless!
LOVE all those pictures! We haven't seen you guys in a while... I hope that we can get together sometime soon! I think Aubin would love the fact that he actually has a chance at keeping up with those girls now!
Post a Comment