Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!




6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I'm so glad your babies are loving the snow. I have a love/hate relationship with the snow! We'll have to come by & play with you guys sometimes!

Papa said...

The one of Vanessa is my newest desktop background. The colors are really striking. Nicole looks like she is really enjoying the snow. Today our snow is very wet, since the temp is hovering around 32-33F.

The Jones :) said...

I'm glad your girls are enjoying the snow...Klous is loving it as well, but I feel bad leaving Aysha alone in the house!! Vanessa & Nicole are getting so big...we feel horrible that we haven't seen you guys in so long. I'll e-mail you and see what your plans are for Christmas...and beginning of January...maybe we can actually get together!?!?!?

Mom B. said...

The girl's are adorable "snow bunnies", but I am really tired of the snow in Lacey! The road crews here don't know that they are supposed to lower the plow and actually clear the snow off the roads and parking lots!!!

Michelle said...

oh! they are such precious little snow angels! miss you guys SO MUCH!

Kacorn said...

LISA! I stumbled upon your blog. It's so wonderful to read about your little family!