Here is my experimental picture.
Here are what Nicole calls "nuggle beds"
This icicle was about 5 feet long!
Longing to go outside
Vanessa the mule
Milk and cookies for Santa
Nicoli's ruff-ruff
Vanessa...feelin' "connected"
A toast to the new year!
A long-awaited, weather-thwarted visit from COUSINS!
9 comments:
Thank you so much for the update!!! Love the photos. Wouldn't you know though that the only photo that is "clickable" is the last one of the cake :o(
Looks like some budding artists (girls at the easel). I like the one of Vanessa pulling Nicole on the sled - well, actually I like them all.
Your girls are just too cute!! Thanks for posting some pictures...I've missed your updates!! It was so so good to see you guys, and we can't wait to get together again this weekend!!! You guys are great...and we're glad we're friends!!
thanks so much for the update and pictures!! it is clear that you guys had a merry christmas. the girls are priceless - i love the nuggle beds comment. so, so cute.
that cake is amazing, lisa!! way to go, and happy birthday, matt!! love you guys!
You'll have to tell me if the easel is a big success for your girls. I'm debating getting one for Sam. He loves to color and paint too. Love the snow pictures, especially the one of Vanessa pulling Nicole. Cute! Nice cake Lis!
How could any little girls be so cute! These pictures are priceless! Thanks for sharing with us, and I can't wait to see you in February! Hugs and kisses to my girlies!
Thanks for the cute pictures! I'm sure it's been very busy for you so I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the time it takes to update us all.
I feel Papa's pain--I was hoping to add a few more pictures on my computer. Any chance you could email me the ones of the girls in front of the tree?
We sure miss you guys! Sorry we missed Matt's birthday party. Brad was out of town for work. We'll have to get together sometime in the next month.
Cute pictures! I especially love the ones with the girls looking out the window! And holy cow, that cake was awesome! Way to go Lisa! I love the "nuggle beds"! After seeing it, I had to try it with Kate, now she can't get enough! Thanks for the great idea!
That is an impressive cake! And such cute pictures of your girls. I won't even know them by the time May gets here.
Post a Comment