As I sit here and look at the forecasted high temps for the next four days, this is what I see: 103, 108, 105, and yes, 105! Here is how the girls have been beating the heat. As you can see, Nicole has taken to it a little more than Vanessa.
Ugh! Temps in the 100s already?! What a difference from your snowy winter. I'm dealing with heat here, too -- in the 90s with high humidity and thunderstorms.
Guess I'll take this rainy and 60's weather over what you are having. I prefer cool over really hot any day! Girls look like they know how to beat the heat. Just glad I am not the one who is pregnant through this heat!
5 comments:
Holy hot :( yuck...guess I won't complain about going up to our 80's then...good luck with that!! Nicole is so dang cute and looks so excited!!!
Wow, that is crazy hot! Glad I'm here in the 65 degree rain!
Cute pictures, looks like the girls are enjoying the sprinklers. It's great to be a kid!
Ugh! Temps in the 100s already?! What a difference from your snowy winter. I'm dealing with heat here, too -- in the 90s with high humidity and thunderstorms.
Thanks for sharing such cute pictures!
Guess I'll take this rainy and 60's weather over what you are having. I prefer cool over really hot any day! Girls look like they know how to beat the heat. Just glad I am not the one who is pregnant through this heat!
Oops - we are at the Oregon Coast for the weekend and it is SUNNY and gorgeous - upper 60's, and more sun and warmer tomorrow - WOOHOO!!!
Post a Comment