I just want to wish all a happy Mother's Day! I especially want to thank my own mom and my sweetheart's mom, for giving all the love and sacrifice they did for us (My thoughts and gratitude to them are too personal to fully post on a blog). While I don't have pictures of them to post, I want to post pictures of those that have enabled me to become a mother:

Vanessa Marie, my first sweet little girl, then and now

_______________

Nicole Elizabeth, whom I can't wait to hold in my arms!
_______________
And Matt, my sweetheart and one of the best daddies ever!
8 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! I'm really NOT stalking you. It's just that ever since Angelene showed me your blog I like checking for new pictures every so often. You have a beautiful family!
Love,
Patti
Thank you for looking at our blog, and thank you for commenting! I'm glad you like checking it! I hope you and your family are doing well.
Happy Mother's Day to you too Lisa!! You're an amazing lady and mom...and I love watching you with Vanessa...I hope to use some of your tactics with Klous as he grows too!! Thanks for all the fun times...and I look forward to more...hope you have had a great day...and your pictures are amazing!! :)
-Becki :)
lisa - you look so beautiful! i can't wait for you to have that baby...her quilt will be on its way soon!
that baby picture of vanessa freaked me out at first - i thought Nicole was already here! ha!
happy mother's day!
Lisa, you are such a beautiful pregnant lady! I would like to thank you for being such a wonderful wife to Matt and mom to our beautiful little Vanessa and your future children. Dad and I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful daughter-in-law join our family! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and are feeling well!
Lisa-you are such a cute mom. Happy Mother's Day to you! We can't wait to see that little Nicole either.
Love,
Lyndsay
What cute girls! I can't wait too see Nicole in person! Happy Mother's day and cute shirt!!!
You are the cutest pregnant woman ever! I am so happy for you and your family, I hope these next few weeks go by quickly!
Post a Comment