Congratulations. She is beautiful. Lisa, you look so calm and beautiful in the "family" photo - as if giving birth was no big thing. I am so proud of you and Matt for providing such a wonderful home for these beautiful spirits. I love you all,
Lisa & Matt, Congratulations! I agree with Papa--you do make it look so easy. Thank you for sharing your news so quickly. I especially love the picture of Vanessa hugging Nicole. I love you all! Love, Angelene
What a beautiful little girl!!! And all the hair...I am so jealous!! Vanessa looks so darling, as usual! She will make the best big sister! Lis, I have to agree with everyone else...you are amazing! Wish we were there! Love you guys!
WOW...congrats guys...guess it was a good thing you didn't come garage saling huh?? Hope things are well, and PLEASE let us know if there's anything we can do for you!!! -Becki & Ryan :)
Congratulations, I am sure it feels good to finaly have the baby here! I know Vanessa will be a big helper for you around the house, may be more than you want, but hey, she will help.
Wow, what a pretty little girl.Theres no bond, like a bond between sisters. I can see that your girls will share a wonderful life together as sisters. Matt and Lisa your girls are so blessed to have you both as parents. Lisa you are beautiful, wish I looked that good after having a baby... Oh yea, I get to buy Nicole her first IN-N-OUT burger!!
Love You Lots, (great)Aunt Kathy, Dale and the girls
Congrats you guys! She is so cute, and she is a lot bigger than Vanessa was, isn't she! I hope all is well, and let me know if I can do anything to help, we would love to have Vanessa over to play!
12 comments:
Congratulations. She is beautiful. Lisa, you look so calm and beautiful in the "family" photo - as if giving birth was no big thing. I am so proud of you and Matt for providing such a wonderful home for these beautiful spirits. I love you all,
Papa
From Afghanistan
Lisa & Matt,
Congratulations! I agree with Papa--you do make it look so easy. Thank you for sharing your news so quickly. I especially love the picture of Vanessa hugging Nicole. I love you all!
Love,
Angelene
What a beautiful little girl!!! And all the hair...I am so jealous!! Vanessa looks so darling, as usual! She will make the best big sister! Lis, I have to agree with everyone else...you are amazing! Wish we were there! Love you guys!
WOW...congrats guys...guess it was a good thing you didn't come garage saling huh?? Hope things are well, and PLEASE let us know if there's anything we can do for you!!!
-Becki & Ryan :)
She's beautiful! Congrats from South Carolina!
Love,
Patti & family
Congratulations, I am sure it feels good to finaly have the baby here! I know Vanessa will be a big helper for you around the house, may be more than you want, but hey, she will help.
Ryan & Christine
Wow, what a pretty little girl.Theres no bond, like a bond between sisters. I can see that your girls will share a wonderful life together as sisters. Matt and Lisa your girls are so blessed to have you both as parents.
Lisa you are beautiful, wish I looked that good after having a baby...
Oh yea, I get to buy Nicole her first IN-N-OUT burger!!
Love You Lots,
(great)Aunt Kathy, Dale and the girls
She's cute! She looks quite a bit different than Vanessa did, doesn't she? Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well.
She's a beauty, just like her big sissy! We can't wait to get there so we can give her lots of hugs & kisses! Hope the move goes smooth. See you soon!
Congrats you guys! She is so cute, and she is a lot bigger than Vanessa was, isn't she! I hope all is well, and let me know if I can do anything to help, we would love to have Vanessa over to play!
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful!
Preciosa! Lisa, you did fabulous. What a sweet little family. We sure love you guys and can't wait to meet Nicole!
Post a Comment