Overall, it was great overnight stay. We ate tons of food, played fun games, and stayed up way too late!
The next place on our list was the Hare Krishna temple in Spanish Fork. They were having their annual "Llama Fest" (I don't know much about the religion, but I think llamas are considered sacred). However, when we drove up, there were tons of cars, and we found out we were parked illegally, going to have to "hike" up to the temple in the heat, and pay $7 just to get on the grounds. That was when we snapped this photo, strapped our less-than-happy girls in the car, and hit the road again. Maybe next year!
Our third and final stop was what we've affectionately dubbed the "Gargoyle house." I hadn't seen it before this, and since we'd already driven down this way, we stopped by. It's $449,900 for anyone looking to buy...the realtor calls it "European style!"
5 comments:
Good thinking on the Llama Fest!!! This weekend was great...and I'm glad you guys stayed overnight...it was fun!! Even with the lack of sleep!!! Does Vanessa still have that dog?? Can't find it here?? Just wondering!!
-Becki
Oh yeah...I think your family would look very nice in that Gargoyle House!!! :) :) :) Right in your price range!!
What a fun weekend! You guys are really getting out a lot lately! I love all three houses! I especially like the "haunted house". We found that on our little trip to Spanish Fork when we were there for Nicole's blessing. It is quite something! Glad you had a fun weekend.
PS-Fill us in when your new calling is official!
that cabin looks awesome! i wonder if it's anywhere near peter's family's...glad you had a fun time.
that temple is amazing! who'd think you'd find something like that in spanish fork? when i first saw it, i thought you took a spontaneous trip to eastern europe!
and i'm so glad you posted a pic of the gargoyle house!! i tried to explain it to peter, and now he can see what i'm talking about!
yes...and let us know what your calling is!
How fun! That cabin sounds sweet! I've always wanted to go to that Krishna temple, but I don't blame you for just snapping a shot of it, I wouldn't want to hike in the heat with two little ones either! That Gargoyle house reminds me of the house on Rigoletto!
You guys are truly impressive! How the heck you get out and about so much with two little ones is inspiring. Love ALL the pics! Nicole is unbelievably as beautiful as her sister! Can't wait to see you in August!
Post a Comment