Sunday, September 16, 2007

Smoothies!

Lately, Lisa and I (more me than her) have become addicted to some really simple smoothies. We normally wait until the girls are asleep and enj0y them together, but last night Vanessa got to try one...

For anyone interested in trying them, all you need is some french vanilla coffee creamer (you can find bottles at any grocery store) and frozen berries of your choice. Then, you just put it all in a blender and enjoy.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

yum! that sounds tasty...how much creamer do you add? vanessa's purple stache is a winner.

mateo said...

i just kinda eye ball it. we usely start off with a little bit of creamer and keep adding until we have to consistency we want,

Megan said...

Love that picture! The smoothies sound tastie! Jason and I have been on the same kick! Kinda funny! We got some mix at walmart for like 60 cents, yours sounds cheaper, we'll have to try it!

The Jones :) said...

Yummy...and seeing Vanessa's mustache makes it look even better!!! Thanks for the recipe...maybe we'll have to get together soon, and you can make them for us!!! :) :) :) just kidding!!! Hope you're doing well!!
-Becki :)

Mollie said...

More berry addicts in training! lol! So delicious and good for you, too!

Chelsey said...

So creative! I would have never though to use creamer. But it does sound good. Do you guys have a magic bullet? That is what I make our smoothies in and it works great. But I will have to try your recipe and see how it tastes.

Mom B. said...

How cute, a purple mustache! I'll bet she loves the shakes! I'll have to get some and try them for Mark!