Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy 6-months, Sweetpea!

I can't believe it's been 6 months since our cute little Peanut was this small!



She's changed so much, but has always been such a sweet, happy girl.
Goodness knows there have been some exhausting days...
and some that were just plain tough...
But all in all, there's been lots of fun!





We love you, Nicolli-poli!
What Nicole is up to now:
Rolling across the floor
Blowing spit bubbles
Trying to play with/eat everything in sight
Smiling at everyone she meets
Squealing and making other fun noises
Playing peek-a-boo
Working on sitting up (not quite there yet)
Just being stinkin' cute! And...
Trying to convince us she'll do just fine without her brace, thank you very much!

5 comments:

Papa said...

Yes, Happy 6-months! Can it really be that long? Guess so, I have been home from Afghanistan since June. This is a WONDERFUL post - don't think I have ever seen the cry-face, but there is a little part of her that is human, but most of her is angelic! Loved all of the photos and the cute video. Thank you so much for all of the updates. We love you all. Happy Thanksgiving! Papa

Mollie said...

Awww! She really is such an angel! Love the adorable video! Hope you all have a relaxing T-day! See you soon!

The Jones :) said...

I can't believe she is that old already either...how fun though!! She's come so far!! I love all her little expressions...and the video is just too cute with her noises, giggles, snorts, and smiles!!! We need to have a play day!!!
-Becki :)

Mom B. said...

Happy half birthday Nicole! You are such a sweet, happy, beautiful baby girl! We all love you so much and are excited to see you at Christmas and see how much you have changed! Hugs and kisses from Grandma B.!

Megan said...

I love the first picture! I love all that fuzzy hair! I can't believe it has been 6 months already, time goes by too fast! Cute video! I can't wait to see her at Christmas, she is so cute and happy!!!