The day after Thanksgiving, we took a trip to Temple Square to see the lights. For those who haven't been in Utah around the holidays, Temple Square gets covered in Christmas lights every year. It is a lot of fun to walk around and see an already beautiful place look even more impressive. It really go us all excited for Christmas. We all froze, but it was worth it to get out and see the lights. The girls enjoyed it too, despite the apathetic facial expressions they decided to show in every picture!
14 comments:
Yep, they look pretty apathetic - I did not think Nicole ever had anything but a huge smile on her beautiful little face. Thank you so much for the update and the beautiful photos - my favorite is the last one of Lisa and Matt, so it is my new desktop photo. All of the photos were large so I am a happy blog-watcher!! It has been many years since I saw Temple Square at Christmas. We love you, Papa
They're so cute...and the lights are BEAUTIFUL...we want to go too, but not when it's so cold!! :) Don't know that we'll find a day like that??? Cute pictures though...looks like you guys had a good time...even if the girls were freezing!! That's how we looked at 4 A.M that morning waiting for Target to open!! :) :) :)
-Becki :)
nice pictures
how fun! that really is an amazing display of lights. one of utah's redeeming features.
the girls look so cute and snuggly! glad you guys had some fun.
What beautiful pics! Love the one of you two together...So sweet! Temple square is the only place on Earth that can have that many lights and actual have them add to the spirit! Sounds like a wonderful tradition for the day after Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see you all soon!
What beautiful pictures! Vanessa just looks like she is tired and cold, but that is to be expected of a two year old! Thanks for the update! See you soon.
Temple square is so pretty! You are lucky to be able to go see it.
The funny thing about Vanessa is that she looked that way until we let her walk, then she was our usual little chatterbox
oh, I'm aching to be there right now! Some of the leaves on the trees here are still green!!! It totally doesn't feel like Christmas yet! I love Temple Square at Christmas!
You look so much like Mama in these pictures! (at least the pictures I remember seeing of her as a youngin' like you) :)
We were there too! And it was COLD. Your pictures are great. How could they not be, with such a beautiful family?
I love the pictures, I have never actually been @ temple square when they have all the lights, but I've seen pics and it is very beautiful. I too like the picture of you two together, and Lisa, that's really cute jacket...looks a lil' on the big side ;) lol. love you guys : )
~Bean
I agree that Temple Square is beautiful at Christmastime, but I prefer the Washington DC Temple Festival of Lights. It may not be as spectacular or grand, but it's usually warmer. Oh, and it's nearby. ;)
I just noticed your list of Vanessa-isms off to the side. What a great idea! What prompted the "power cream?"
Anyway, thanks again for great (clickable) pictures.
Love, Tia Angelene
Beautiful pictures! What a sweet family! :)
Post a Comment