We FINALLY got our first family pictures taken this week. We had an appointment at 9 am, and the person working the photo place at Sears apparently had a rough night and didn't show up until 9:30! I thought the girls were going to lose it. Despite the bad luck, we got some awesome pictures! The best part is that we bought the copyright to all the pictures, so we can print as many as we want and burn CD's for anyone who wants one. Let us know if you want any.







18 comments:
Oh my gosh, what awesome pictures!!
They all turned out so good! The girls are so adorable, and of course you, Matt and Lisa are quite the dashing couple!
I'm so glad that they turned out so well, even though you had to wait so long!
What a beautiful family! I love the girls pretty dresses! Merry Christmas!
I agree with Marie -- the pictures are fantastic! I would definitely like a CD of all of them, especially since only the second one in the blog is clickable. I love you all! Merry Christmas!
Love, Tia
The very first thoughts that entered my mind Marie said perfectly, word for word, "Oh my gosh, what awesome pictures!!" I love them all!! Please send me a CD of them all! The vertical one of the family came up large so we immediately printed out an 8X10 for the family room wall. The one of Vanessa holding out her dress is priceless! I love the expressions on Nicole's face and she really has a cute smile in her solo photo. I cannot choose my favorite - they are all awesome. Thank you so much. I have been clicking on your blog several times a day hoping for an update, and this one was well worth waiting for. Thank you so much. My love, Papa
Sweet pictures! It is fun to have a family to take pictures of, huh? It's kind of weird to have them taken and realize your the parent of them two. Anyhow great pictures and I will see you (Matt) on Friday
Oh my gosh!! They are BEAUTIFUL pictures Lisa!! You're all so cute...and I love the one of you and Matt...you're such a cute couple!! What a happy, cute little family you have!!! Thanks for sharing!!
-Becki :)
P.S...was it expensive?? That would be fun for Klous, Ryan, & I...I think at least!!! :)
these are so awesome! the girls are GORGEOUS in their dresses and you guys look great. you've inspired us to go get our own now (we still haven't, either).
Oh, wow! Those are all so good! I love the girls' dresses! Cute, cute babies, I love their smiles! The one of you and Matt is so good too! We are getting ours done on Friday, hopefully they turn out half as good as yours did!!!
Beautiful pictures! And I'd love to have a CD.
Those are great pictures which are hard to get with kids. I love them!
Everyone has already expressed my thoughts--what fantastic pictures. Your girls are so photogenic but Vanessa constantly amazes me. All of you look awesome. I am glad Papa printed out the picture I wanted on the wall. Thanks for letting us see them grow up through pictures.
Love,
Mama
Lisa, those are fantastic! I love them. I have got to get a family pic and that one of Vanessa to keep for Alexis. Don't you love when it's all over with! Good luck get all of it finished for Christmas!
Danielle DeMotte
So adorable!
Those are great pictures! Have I told you how cute I think your kids are?! :) Oh, and by the way...I think Lan has a crush on Vanessa. I was looking at your blog yesterday and everytime I would scroll past a photo of her he would yell, "Nessa!" And his little face lit right up.
So cute!!!
What a BEAUTIFUL family! Love the pictures! Looks like it turned out great even though you had to wait!
Hey-where do you get your blog background/template? I like it!
Post a Comment