Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Christmas pictures...just a few

We don't have tons of Christmas pictures this year on our own camera, but I thought I'd share a couple of my favorites of the girls. Some of their expressions are weird, and it's hard to explain, but it's part of why I like these particular ones. I have a few of them with their cousins I will share soon.


Our Christmas fairy...I think I caught her mid-spell

"Why would you say I'm up to something?"

"Peek-a-boo!" This shot was a hard one to get, but the mischievous smile is very Vanessa!

Surprise! Gotta love the bath visor on her head!

9 comments:

Mom B. said...

Cute pics! The girls are adorable, and I especially love Nicole under the tree! The best gift ever! I also love Vanessa as the Christmas fairy! Cute, cute, cute!

If you want some more pics, we have all of Michelle and Megan's on our computer. Let me know.

Papa said...

Thank you for the update - really cute photos. The one of Nicole under the tree is my newest pick for my desktop background, but the one of Vanessa coming out of the tent with that awesome smile was equal - so I may switch in a day or two. We hope to make it to see Jeanette and family this coming weekend if the weather permits.

Papa said...

Oh yeah, meant to ask you, what is the yellow thing Nicole has on her head in the bottom photo? Looks like foam. At first I just thought it was a hat, but then looked closer, and can't figure out just what it is.

The Jones :) said...

How cute...they just make me smile & laugh...they have such cute expressions!!! Thanks for sharing...and we NEED to get together!!!
-Becki :)

Jocelyn said...

Lisa, I don't know if you remember me, but I was in Monmouth ward with you. Grant saw your dad for an eye exam and got your blog address. Ours is gjmatthews.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Your family is adorable!
~Jocelyn (Wallace) Matthews

Michelle said...

cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Now those are some pictures I can see the girls using in their slideshow for Young Women in Excellence, obviously not for a long time, but just too cute! I love the pictures they really capture the girls' personalities! love you guys : )
~Bean

Michelle Claire said...

Cute pics Lisa! Glad we can still keep in touch even though we're no longer neighbors!!! Hope the new neighbors are nice!! :)

Sonja said...

Those are great pictures! I giggled and smiled at captions you wrote for them. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.

Your family pictures (from a few post previous) are gorgeous.
Happy New Year!