Very cute, thank you for sharing these drawings. Looks like she has her Daddy down pat :)! Nicole looks like she is turned sideways. I like the frown in the second drawing.
Wow, that is incredible for a two year old to draw faces! Some of my Sunbeams who are four don't draw with that much detail! Of course, I'm a proud Grandma, and that might cloud my judgement just a little!
Maybe she will take after Matt and be artistic. I'll have to show you some of his pictures I saved from when he was little. It is so fun to see their talents begin to develop! Thanks for sharing!
Wow...she is a GOOD artist!! She's so cute!! I love all the cute little faces...and I agree with Papa...that's almost identical to what Daddy looks like!! :) -Becki :)
The more I look at these drawings, the more I like them--not something that can be said for every piece of "art." Looking ahead, things like this to put on my walls would be a great Christmas present! ;)
9 comments:
Very cute, thank you for sharing these drawings. Looks like she has her Daddy down pat :)! Nicole looks like she is turned sideways. I like the frown in the second drawing.
that's so cute! now it's up to you, might, to psychoanalyze her drawings. ha!
Wow, that is incredible for a two year old to draw faces! Some of my Sunbeams who are four don't draw with that much detail! Of course, I'm a proud Grandma, and that might cloud my judgement just a little!
Maybe she will take after Matt and be artistic. I'll have to show you some of his pictures I saved from when he was little. It is so fun to see their talents begin to develop! Thanks for sharing!
Nice artwork, I'm impressed! :)
Wow...she is a GOOD artist!! She's so cute!! I love all the cute little faces...and I agree with Papa...that's almost identical to what Daddy looks like!! :)
-Becki :)
how exciting! She must be taking after her Daddy! Love the frowny face
Hey another artist huh? well we'll have to draw together when I'm out there :) which hand did she use? too cute I love it, I'm impressed!
~Bean
I love these. I think they are framable material! They put many modern artists to shame. Way to go Vanessa.
The more I look at these drawings, the more I like them--not something that can be said for every piece of "art." Looking ahead, things like this to put on my walls would be a great Christmas present! ;)
Post a Comment