Our beloved prophet from 1995-2008
How grateful I am for his service to the church and outside the church, and his great love for all people. How deeply we'll miss him, his humor, his spirit. How joyful we are he is at rest and reunited with his sweet wife, Marjorie.


4 comments:
I agree wholeheartedly! I'm also grateful that there's no reason to worry about who will be the next leader. How wise and orderly are the Lord's ways.
Thanks for sharing Lisa!! It's just so sad...but must be such a great reunion for him and his wife!!
-Becki :)
Thanks for the wonderful tribute to our beloved prophet. I used to think I would feel so lost when he passed on, but I am at peace. I know that is because he finished his mission here, and he is back with his eternal companion!
couldn't have said it better! What an amazing man!
Post a Comment