Shoes:
(The black ones are "ballet shoes")
Books:
, 
"Professions": Student (like Daddy), Princess (of course), Doctor (includes haircut and teeth checkup)
Indoor Activities:
Outdoor Activities:
Foods:
,
, 
Shows:
,
, 
Phrases: "I wanna go home, watch a movie, and drink chocolate maowk (milk)."
"I'm going to school (imitating Daddy). I'll see you later!"
"I love _____ (family member, friend, stranger she just said hi to). He/She is my best friend."
Movies:
,
,
Animals:
,
, 
Toys:
,
,Church: Nursery, Nursery, Nursery
Princesses:
,
,Songs: "I Am a Child of God," "Jesus song" (apparently any song about Jesus counts," and the Strawberry Shortcake theme song
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PUNKIEDOODLE!
WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR FUN-LOVIN' PERSONALITY!


13 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Vanessa!!! I can't believe she's 3 already...crazy how fast it goes!! Let us know if you're doing anything for her...we'd love to come celebrate with you guys...and see you all!! (If we're invited of course)...we need to get together!!! Let us know!!
-Becki :)
Happy Birthday, Vanessa! What a fun way to get to know more about our girl. She is precious!
Happy Birthday Vanessa! What a big girl you're getting to be, with such pretty, long hair! Hope it's a fabulous day! Sophie sure misses you!
Cute idea. Thanks for sharing.
Happy birthday sweet girl! You are so much fun, and we really wish we could be there to celebrate your big day with you!
Tell mommy thanks for sharing all your favorites with us!
3 already! Wow. Happy Birthday Vanessa! I love this blog. Sam also loves Curious George and is a die hard Sesame Street fan. Hope you guys ate lots of cake and ice cream...oh and chocolate milk of course!
Happy Birthday Vanessa! Wow, 3 already, going on 16!! Lisa, thank you for all of the work you put into your blog, and the work it took to put this blog entry together. Wish you guys lived a LOT closer (I know Mike and Marie understand and share the sentiment). We miss you all so much!
Happy Birthday Vanessa! What a cool idea Lisa. Thanks for sharing. This would be a great idea for my scrapbook!
Happy Birthday Vanessa! I called to wish you a happy birthday on the phone but you weren't home. Hope you had a nice birthday. Lisa, Vanessa is going to love reading these entries about herself when she is older and seeing pictures of what she was like at such a young age. Give her hugs and kisses from grandma. Today at Scott Kelly's homecoming--the musical number was a special arrangement of "I Am a Child of God" with a more grown up interlude. The song came from EFY and was just beautiful. I thought of Vanessa the whole time. Love all of you and MISS you.
Happy Birthday Vanessa. What a cute blog post.
What an adorable list! I love it. Happy Birthday Vanessa!
Happy Birthday Vanessa! Alexis misses you and wishes should could have been there to see you blow out your candles!
Cute post Lisa! Happy Birthday Vanessa! I remembered the day after, just like everyone else's birthday this year!
Post a Comment