Any chance you can try to reload the first photo and the last 4? All of the others are "clickable" but the first one and the last four are not. I have the colored one of the girls holding hands as my desktop background. Love them!!
I showed Adam the pictures, and he said that they were so cute. I love the dresses, they are adorable! Adam also said if it wouldn't take so much to get out to visit you guys, we probably would. Maybe one of these days!
Holy cow they are STINKIN' cute!! I need your address so we can send you a Christmas card...keep forgetting to ask for it...email me or something with it please!! But ADORABLE pictures!!! Sure do miss you guys!!
Ian, Chris and I were all looking at these and absolutely love them! They are so dang cute! Miss these girls a lot... You guys too of course. Hopefully we'll see you all soon!
Oh my goodness these are so cute! (sorry it's taken a while to comment) Did you guys take family pictures as well? I can't believe how fast the girls are growing up! I miss you sis!
14 comments:
Absolutely adorable!! What more can I say - they are so cute - great photos.
Any chance you can try to reload the first photo and the last 4? All of the others are "clickable" but the first one and the last four are not. I have the colored one of the girls holding hands as my desktop background. Love them!!
The cutest girls ever and I LOVE those dresses! Miss you guys!
Adorable!
I showed Adam the pictures, and he said that they were so cute. I love the dresses, they are adorable!
Adam also said if it wouldn't take so much to get out to visit you guys, we probably would. Maybe one of these days!
Holy cow they are STINKIN' cute!! I need your address so we can send you a Christmas card...keep forgetting to ask for it...email me or something with it please!! But ADORABLE pictures!!! Sure do miss you guys!!
They look like princesses in those cute dresses. How photogenic they are too!
Ian, Chris and I were all looking at these and absolutely love them! They are so dang cute! Miss these girls a lot... You guys too of course. Hopefully we'll see you all soon!
How can two girls be so absolutely darling? These are beautiful pictures!
Thanks for sharing, we miss you all so much! Love to you all and have a wonderful Christmas!
Such cute pictures of such adorable little girls!
Oh my goodness these are so cute! (sorry it's taken a while to comment) Did you guys take family pictures as well? I can't believe how fast the girls are growing up! I miss you sis!
oh my gosh, those are too precious!
I absolutely love these pictures of the girls! I hope you're going to put them up in the house! I expect to see them :)
What beautiful little girls you have! I LOVE their dresses! These pics are just too cute!
Post a Comment