Monday, February 08, 2010

News


September 2nd, 2010

21 comments:

Michelle said...

ha! what a cute way of announcing!! hope you are feeling great, lisa. we love you all & CONGRATS FROM US!

Rebecca Luke said...

LOL! Nice! I heard! And I'm SOOOOOO excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what the little bun is gonna be! Hope you are feeling well. Congratulations to you all!

Kristie said...

Congratulations! We wish you the best! :)

Papa said...

Cute entry. Sept 10 is a good day - will be very close to Ashley's birthday. Looking forward to seeing you in just a month.

Jill Hunt said...

That is so exciting! I hope you guys are doing well!

Papa said...

Some how I read that as 10th instead of 2nd - still close.

Becky J. said...

Bun in the oven! Ha! That's awesome. I may just steal that idea when it's time for us to announce something again. If that's okay with you, of course. Congrats!!!

tia said...

You're inviting me for a cinnamon-roll breakfast on Sept 2nd?!? Sounds great! I'll write in on my calendar and see what I can do about attending. Although since you're pregnant, perhaps I should do the cooking? ;) Love ya, Lisa!

Olivia Carter said...

Congrats! I love it!

Patti said...

Okay, I'm slow. I had to read the comments before I got it. I thought maybe you were getting a new oven in September. Haha! Very cute post! CONGRATS!!

Faith said...

wooohooooo! congratulations, guys! i'm so happy that you'll finally have a real texan in the family! ;)

Cassie said...

That is wonderful news guys, we are so excited for you! I wish we were closer (like Dallas for example) so that we could come visit. You two have always been wonderful examples to us, in marriage and as parents. That baby is lucky to be coming to your family.

Brad

Jana said...

Yay! I'm excited for you! That is one HUGE bun, I hope the real one isn't quite that size!

The Jones :) said...

Congrats guys!! That's exciting...and I hope you get a little BOY!!! Good luck and here's to an easy, great pregnancy!! Cute way to post and announce it too ;)

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Very cute! I'm so happy for you guys!

Joel said...

Cute! A very creative announcement.

Unknown said...

Congrats. Hope the pregnancy goes well.

Becca said...

Congratulations! and yea for september babies! (I am one too)

Mom B. said...

Cute & creative way to announce your news! Can't wait to meet the new little one in a few months! Number 10!!!

Megan said...

I must be the most dense person in the world! I'm looking at the picture thinking....WHAT? Did they get a new oven? DUH! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see you all soon!

BlueAdagio said...

Lisa, I just saw this...sorry I'm so behind the times. But I'm happy for you both and wish you well. Too bad TX isn't a smaller state. You're still so far away. :( Miss you. Take care chica and tell Matt hi for me.