Sunday, December 13, 2009

Videos

Here are some recent videos of our girls. The first is from Vanessa's Christmas program at her preschool. She was so excited to have us there to see her. It has been nice to have her enrolled in a Christian preschool where they teach a lot of the values we hope she will learn. The second is of Nicole performing on the piano (or "panyo" as she calls it) in the girls' playroom. She has become quite the little singer at home and at church.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! that is the cutest thing EVER. i can't believe how well niccoli is talking - and singing & playing!! sooooo cute. and vanessa makes the perfect angel. what a sweetheart! miss you & love you all!

Patti said...

They are both so sweet! :)

Papa said...

Thanks for the updates. I cannot believe that is Nicole singing and playing the piano (sort of)! She has the words down pretty darn good - I'm very impressed. I agree with Michelle, Vanessa is an absolute angel, and the video is priceless. Both videos are so cute.

Mom B. said...

Sooo cute!!! I sure wish I could have been there at Vanessa's program. School Christmas programs are the best! And Nicole, well what can you say except that she is the absolute cutest!

Mollie said...

holy crap! nicole is a GENIUS! only 2 and 1/2, right! get that girl to american idol! so so so cute!

Mama said...

Wow! Thanks for capturing the talents of both your girls. It almost feels like I am there. Nicole is very talented to play the piano and sing at the same time. You can understand every word. I just want to hug them both. They are so cute and lovable.

BlueAdagio said...

I miss you guys. I listened to the beginning of Nicole's song three times...she looks so happy and the words to that song brought tears to my eyes. It must be one of those days...I'm feeling sappy, looking at friend's blogs, and crying. Haha. But thank you for sharing that.

Megan said...

too cute! We can't wait to see you guys again in April!