Monday, February 15, 2010

And people ask me if they're twins...




12 comments:

Mom B. said...

Such darling girls...they do look alike, but not like twins! Is that an extra mask so Vanessa won't feel left out or to help Nicole feel less different?

Can't wait to hug and kiss my girls!

Papa said...

Great photos. The ones with their little C-Pap masks are priceless. Reminds me of the photos of Nicole when she was all wired up for her sleep study. Thanks so much for the blog update and all of the photos. Glad you included Matt in a photo - such a wonderful Daddy!!

Fife Family Forever said...

OH I feel ya on that one, ppl in Japan ask me if my girls are twins too. I just laugh cuz if they were twins one is humungo. Cute picks!! Oh and Congrats on the new BUN.

Mama said...

I think they look cute dressed alike. They do look similar but yet they are individual. Hope you get the C-Pap mask soon. Thanks for letting me see what the C-Pap mask looks like. I am getting excited to come visit. The girls are so much fun. I am also excited to see you and Matt.

tia said...

What cute pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca Luke said...

Love all the pictures! Aren't people funny? And seriously, I just want to squeeze them!!!! So excited for the new addition.

The Jones :) said...

They're so cute...definitely sisters, but not twins!! How fun they are though!! Matt...what's with all the facial hair!?!? You don't go to BYU or work at UCCU anymore...so you can grow it now!!! :) Miss you guys and hope things are well for you!! Sure looks like it!!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Maybe not twins, but definitely two peas in a pod AND best friends! Cute pictures Lis!

Alena said...

Haha, oh man these are great! I was thinking that when either of them does their YW recognition, they should use the c-pap photos, or the one on matt's back. I would probably think they were twins if I didn't know any better ;) Gotta love that sisterly bond!

Joel said...

One of Ashley's and Katie's favorite things to do is dress in their matching PJ's and in unison proclaim, "Look, we're twins!" I wouldn't mistake my girls or yours for twins, but it's great when they can be each other's best friend especially when moving around like they've done. I remember Papa sitting us down before one of our many moves and explaining to us that if we were friends with each other we would have friends no matter where we go. Anyway, cute pictures. The smiles tell it all.

Megan said...

so much fun to have two sweet little girls! cute, cute pictures!

Jeanette said...

Hey, Matt is sporty a total beard! I want to see a better picture of that. And do people really ask you if they're twins?! They're both cute and they're both little, but they aren't the same size really are they?