The girls have busy at work drawing lately...just about every time they spot a paper they want to draw. Here are some of my favorites:
Nicole has started drawing faces (with legs), and decided to draw a family portrait

Each person is turned a different way. Clockwise from top: Vanessa, Mommy (she said I was going crazy because I couldn't swim with everyone else), Nicole (the dot is a toy under her), Daddy, and the last person was her own creation-Daddy's cousin "Rana" (We've been watching Jungle Book lately!)
Heimlich the Caterpillar:
Slim the Walking Stick:

6 comments:
Starting to see some real artistic talent from both girls. Vanessa did a great job with the "Bug's Life" characters. By the way, I like the new photo at the top of your blog.
Thanks for sharing the girls creative pictures. I like the new look of your blog.
How fun! Aubin is starting to get more interested in coloring, but he's still at the scribble line stage. So awesome to see their little imaginations.
I like Nicole's way of drawing in the round. It reminds of maps of New Zealand that are oriented with South at the top of the page.
Vanessa did a great job of drawing the Bug's Life characters. I especially like Heimlich. :)
Too bad paper weighs so much or I'd send you a roll of maps. That way you'd have plenty of paper, for a while.
Cute pictures, and it's great to take photos of them! You can save them without the storage space!
It's so fun to see your kids starting to develope their creativity!
I'm with you, the snow can go, we might be getting some on friday, boo! Cute pictures! I love the girls drawings! Nicole's people are super impressive!
Post a Comment