Thursday, April 22, 2010

1st of many projects

This is our sweet 70s style hutch before.

A couple of cans of spray paint later...and some black boogers (I didn't have a dust mask), this is how it turned out.

Lisa has gone through about 30 different decorative plates and hasn't found any she has liked, but I'm sure when she does decide, they will make a good addition.

10 comments:

Mom B. said...

Wow, what a difference! It looks great! Good luck on the plates, Lisa!
Love and miss you guys!

Jeanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette said...

That's awesome! Where did you get it?

Michelle said...

baaaaah! that is EXACTLY what i am looking for/to do for my fabric in my croffice!! it turned out awesome!!

holliannmargaret said...

Wow that looks awesome. Wish I could see things with a creative eye!
Aunt Kat

Kristie said...

It looks great! Love it!

Papa said...

Sure looks different than it did a month ago. From the photo, looks like you did a great job on it. So will your dining table be painted black to match it?

Megan said...

that looks awesome guys! Best of luck in your decorative plate search, I know searching for the perfect accent pieces can be daunting!

Patti said...

Beautiful work! :)

tia said...

Great job! I never knew spray paint could make something look so beautiful!