Friday, April 23, 2010

Vanessa's Circus

The four-year-old classes at Vanessa's preschool recently put on a circus act for the parents. Her class featured the "Strongmen and Tightrope Walkers," and the other class was the "Circus Animals." Vanessa was so very excited to show what she'd been practicing at school, and it was fun to watch how animated and focused she was during the whole act. I also couldn't believe how grown up my little Vanessa looks. She's growing so fast!

Here are a few clips. The first is the tightrope walk. Matt and I can't help but enjoy the acting she does in this:

I included this clip for two reasons, the first, of course, being Vanessa's focus (I can tell she just wanted to do everything perfectly), and the second being the sweet synthesizer music that reminds me of the soundtrack on the movie Rad.

This last one was just another cute clip. Enjoy!

After the program, with a big smile on her face, Vanessa's teacher said to me, "You've got quite a little actress." Yup, good way to put it. I think Vanessa enjoys the limelight and I can't wait to see her get into next year's programs!

5 comments:

Papa said...

Very delightful! Yes, she is quite the little "ham" and a very promising actress. Love her movements in the cat paws song - precious. Such cute video clips - thank you for sharing. I am getting spoiled - I love the frequent blog updates!!!

Michelle said...

what a cute little school! vanessa is such a beauty - her hair is so gorgeous! i loved watching her meticulous "cat paw" movements - what a smartie.

LOVE YOU, VANESSA!!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

So cute! She is a little actress! Sam loved watching these!

Megan said...

so cute, oh my gosh! I love how focused she was on the tight rope, that girl in front of her took off like lightning and Vanessa seemed as though she was really on a tight rope! How cute! Also love the cat paw movements! so adroable!

tia said...

My favorite part was when they were supposed to pretend they lost their balance. Vanessa was really hamming it up. I agree with everyone else that she's so beautiful and talented.