Monday, June 14, 2010

Ballet Class

Vanessa and Nicole started Ballet classes last week. It was so fun to see them strut their stuff in their little outfits. Here are some videos.

10 comments:

Papa said...

These need to be submitted to "Cute Overload" - how fun!!! Thank you so much for sharing these video clips. Looks like Nicole found something interesting on the floor. Like Nicole's "bar" since she cannot quite reach the other one - nice idea. Vanessa - so much grace and intensity. Needed the laughs today especially - thanks.

Mom B. said...

How adorable, I love the videos! I almost felt like I was there. The girls are darling in their ballet outfits! Thanks for making Grandma's day!

Mama said...

I'm so glad you share these activities. The girls are priceless--I very much enjoyed the videos.

Rebecca Luke said...

I'll be honest, I was conversely laughing and tearing all through these! They are just so precious and dang cute!!!!! I don't know how you stand it! Thank so much for sharing. We are so blessed to have so many sweet children in our family, and more to come! :)

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

They do look super cute in their outfits. I can't wait to put Ada in dance classes.

Melanie and Jake said...

So cute! Where are they takign classes? I think Kaylee might like to do that when we get back to Lubbock.

Megan said...

so cute! Nicole is really good at skipping!!! I bet the girls are just soaking all this in!

Joel said...

Adorable!

Brett said...

Ballet Rocks! They are so so cute. And it sounds like a live piano. Is that right? Caden wants to do ballet. So we're going to start this summer. Can't wait.

Papa said...

Like the new look of your blog - but was hoping for an update and some new photos/videos.