(Castini shows off her amazing muscles; pictured above).
Castini's most recent escape was performed after casting under general anesthesia. The audience was certain she would not be able to escape with her right foot and failed to see her masterfully slip out of the left cast.
She managed to time her escape such that her parents did not know until she was out in the desert wilderness, a place full of deception, fitting for a talented magician such as herself.
The picture to the left shows Castini and her handsome assistant, Daddino, just after her escape, removing the cast to display her handiwork.
Niccola remained cast-free over the weekend, a badge of her skilled efforts. Doctors and parents shook their heads in awe of the Queen's stunts.
Castini's current attempt will be her most trying one yet. She has already begun the process of confinement. Before the procedure she was smiling and almost giggling in anticipation of her greatest show yet.
As Stottoni locked her into her straight-jacket and new cast, Niccola looked calmly on to her female assitant, Momina, assured of her abilities.
Castini has already escaped her straight-jacket, but so far has not slipped from her most recent cast. She has until the 16th of August to complete this feat. She is under advanced surveillance by her assistants to record exact timing of her escape. If she succeeds, she will once again attempt escape using anesthesia. However, since show-business is tough, if she fails, she will have to change her act to Brace Escape, leaving behind her once famous casting show. Can she do it?
(Niccola Castini in her new casts and straight-jacket, top; Look of concentration, bottom)
7 comments:
What a talent! You should start charging admission! You could pay for grad school with an act like that!
Wow...and you said your posts aren't creative??? That was hilarious!! I love the names...and I hope that she won't slip out of this one too...good luck to the assistants "Daddino & Momina" :)
-Becki :)
How is it that this child has gotten cuter in one weeks time? Could it be that she has hired an agent for this act that is also coaching her on how to be absolutely adorable? I think so.
Lisa, congrats on making the cutest story out of a somewhat difficult situation! It should be published! So cute, as is our little escape artist. I can't believe that she was able to escape again. Matt told me about the whole camping trip filled with crazyness. I'm glad you were able to come home and still have a sense of humor!
I must confess, I had to wait until I had some sleep after the weekend and the casting to find that sense of humor!
Lisa,
What an entertaining post! Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "casting a spell." I know the actual events were frustrating, but I'm glad you've found a humorous side. Take care!
Love, Angelene
lisa, you are such a talented writer! and nicole is such a cute & talented castini. that is hilarious. we wish you luck in your quest!
Post a Comment