Now that the honeymoon phase is over at school, and assignments are stacked sky high, I have found solace in this wonderful beverage. Just when my sleepy eyes feel they can't read another word of therapeutic jargon, I crack one of these babies open and brace myself for another hour of reading pleasure. I think this might all stem from many repressed memories of having no success in my childhood attempts to find the "hidden 12 pack" in the Brown house (Mom was pretty sneaky). At any rate, this has been my life saver during the past few weeks of late nights...and it really does taste a whole lot more like Coke than Diet Coke! I think it's time for another one.Tuesday, September 25, 2007
My New Addiction...
Now that the honeymoon phase is over at school, and assignments are stacked sky high, I have found solace in this wonderful beverage. Just when my sleepy eyes feel they can't read another word of therapeutic jargon, I crack one of these babies open and brace myself for another hour of reading pleasure. I think this might all stem from many repressed memories of having no success in my childhood attempts to find the "hidden 12 pack" in the Brown house (Mom was pretty sneaky). At any rate, this has been my life saver during the past few weeks of late nights...and it really does taste a whole lot more like Coke than Diet Coke! I think it's time for another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes, I had to be sneaky with all of you kids snooping for my one treat! Soon you will have a few of your own snooping. I've seen Vanessa guzzle down pop just like her Dad! I will have to try your new addiction and see what I think!
ahhhhh...I love cherry coke! My favorite is from Burger Supreme...ah, I miss it! Isn't it crazy how addicting soda can be???
LOL!! I'm glad to see you've found a new addiction...other then Mt. Dew!! Hope you're doing well with school...and your pop!! We really need to get together sometime soon!! :)
-Becki :)
sweeeeet...i'm always so happy when mom comes to visit and leaves some of this nectar from the gods at our place. then it becomes MY secret stash from peter. glad you found something that works to keep you awake...good luck with the workload!
I have often wondered how you guys do it all....now I know, medicinal caffeine.;) Love you guys!
Post a Comment