Here are the girls hangin' out in diapers...it was pretty warm in our house that day.
Here's Vanessa's cheesy grin this morning. I seem to keep losing the Mom vs. Laundry wars, so Vanessa wore my old T-shirt to bed. I had to throw this in...she loves lining up her toys.
I think we have a gnome problem in our pantry!
Her favorite things outside...dirt and rocks (we have to guard the garden carefully).
Our A/C has been a bit goofy since our trip, so we called maintenance. Apparently, we needed a replacement, so that meant 2 vans and a crane to get the job done. The girls had a blast watching. The funny thing is that we were freezing that day already, then they had to crank it to make sure the new one was working. I was contemplating busting out the hot chocolate!
Our little bookworm! She is really starting to enjoy "playing" with toys now.
This picture kind of sums up Nicole's club foot history. Note the additional brace bar. Apparently the smallest bar they make is 2 inches too long. She slept much better after we got the modified one.
I've just realized I haven't been taking many pictures lately, especially of Nicole. So, to make up for it, I included this video of her laughing since she's really doing it a lot now. She is such a happy baby!
She wasn't really doing it as much once I got the camera, but this will give you an idea. oh, and ignore the bare bed...laundry wars.
10 comments:
that was soooo cute! she is getting so big; i can't believe it! the pictures were all so fun to look at. what sweeties.
i lose the laundry battle every day....
What fun pictures! The A/C replacement must have been really fun for Vanessa to watch! I love all of Vanessa's hats! Maybe I will have to watch for some fun "real" hats to get for her. Nicole's giggles are to die for! I love to hear babies laughing! Give them both hugs and kisses from us! Thanks for giving us our grandbaby fix for the day!
I too have had the laundry wars. I remember several times Tanner also wearing a shirt of mine to bed. I am glad I am not the only one:)It gets harder to improvise when they are potty trained and actually need clean underwear!I love the pictures too!
Too cute Lisa!! They're getting so big...I can't believe Nicole is that big already...thanks for the pictures!! I love her little giggles!!! Laundry wars...if I can't handle them with ONE kid...what will I do with multiple?!?! YIKES!!!
-Becki :)
oh the joy of laundry. i swear that i do landry every day and yet we still don't have enough clean clothes. oh well. i guess that means we get to go shopping and get new ones. ha ha just kidding.
I love all the pictures! I had to laugh about the laundry thing. As I'm sitting here there are stacks of clean clothes folded all around me that haven't quite made the long journey upstairs. It's never ending.
just noticed that you figured out how to use different paper as your background. it sucks to figure out how to do it huh?
Actually, I cheated. My sister-in-law did it for me. Isn't she great! Thanks, Michelle
Love all the pictures! Vanessa's smile is priceless and Nicole's laughs are so adorable! You have such perfect little girls! I am seriosly dying to see them at Christmas!!!
I hear ya on the laundry wars!!! I feel like I can never get caught up on that, plus it's one of the most boring chores, so I always save it for last! :)
they both are such personalities! it's so fun to watch them grow!
Post a Comment